The William Vale Hotel
111 N 12th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
The William Vale is a contemporary luxury hotel in the heart of Williamsburg, featuring world-class hospitality, breathtaking views, elevated public green space, and beyond. For 15% off your stay at The William Vale please click here.
Wednesday 1 – 10pm
Thursday 1 – 10pm
Friday 1 – 11pm
Saturday 10am – 11pm
Sunday 10am – 9pm
Located across the river from Manhattan, The William Vale is easily accessible from LGA (15 min) and JFK (25 min) airports by taxi, and a 10-minute walk to the Bedford L subway stop into Manhattan.
The William Vale offers on-site parking available 24/7, for your convenience.
The William Vale is ADA compliant with the Department of Justice 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design. We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their visit.
Is photography allowed inside the venue?
Cascade allows for photography and videography for personal use only. We want you to enjoy and share your experiences with your friends and loved ones on social media. Tag us at #CascadeNYC. Please get in touch with us for commercial use at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry & Duration
Timed Entry Tickets: Enter anytime during your selected time slot/day. Once inside, enjoy CASCADE for up to 60 minutes. No re-entry is allowed.
Premium Tickets: Enter anytime on your selected day during open hours. Enjoy CASCADE for the entire day and exit/return as much as you like on your selected day. Please note that ID is required for all visitors.
All ages are welcome to attend this event. Ages two and older must have tickets to enter.
Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety
At the heart of the return to in-person events, is our commitment to health and safety protocols that ensure Cascade: The Jen Stark Experience is a safe experience for you and our staff. Art Market Productions will implement the following protocols:
Ticketholders must present any one of the following in paper form (original documents) or by digital application (photo of vaccination card, or through the State’s Excelsior Pass, Key to NYC Pass, Clear application) to gain entry to the event:
- Proof of full vaccination, which means your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine has been administered at least 14 days before you plan to attend.
- Ticketholders, ages 12 and older, will be required to show either a government-issued (i.e. driver’s license, passport) or school-issued photo ID that matches the name on your COVID-19 proof of vaccination. Guests under 12 do not require ID, but must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Entry will be denied for ticketholders who do not provide the documentation as required above.
- Everyone, ages two (2) years and older, must always wear a face always covering within the event.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Cloth, surgical/3-ply, KN95, and N95 masks are permitted.
- Cloth face coverings should be made of tightly woven fabric and ideally composed of two or three layers of material. Cloth masks must fit snugly around the nose and chin to prevent leakage of air; a nose wire may be helpful in achieving a close seal.
They may not be made of lace or similarly open or web-like material.
- Face shields can be used in addition to face coverings, but are not an acceptable alternative to face coverings, as described above.
- Gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
- Masks will be made available if you do not bring your own.
- Non-compliance with face covering guidelines will result in immediate dismissal from the event. Refunds will not be administered.
- Art Market Productions will require a valid e-mail address at time of ticket purchase, should contact tracing need to be administered.
Please alert us by email or upon arrival if you are concerned about any of the following and we will refund your tickets.
- If you may have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, recent loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, or runny nose, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event for your use. Staff will clean and sanitize the restrooms frequently.
Please note that the regulations and recommended protocols continue to evolve, and Art Market Productions reserves the right to revise these measures and requirements as needed, in order to comply with federal and state regulations, as well as to ensure the utmost safety of all visitors and staff onsite.